Please direct your requests for inspection to:
Stacia Schroeder, Town Engineer
(206) 276-8922 email
Please direct administrative permitting questions to:
Austen Wilcox, Town Deputy Clerk
(425) 454-6994 email
The Town of Yarrow Point – Public Works Department issues the following permits:
Site Development Permits (YPMC Title 20)
Right of Way Use Permits (YPMC 12.04)
Encroachment Agreements (YPMC 12.24)
- Each utility company/ agency requires an approved Town of Yarrow Point ROW Use permit prior to processing any applications for modified or new service.
- Each utility company/ agency has their own design and construction standards. Additional fees payable directly to the utility, above and beyond those charged by the Town of Yarrow Point, are typical.
- Each utility connection (i.e. power, phone, cable, water, sewer, storm drain, etc.) requires a separate ROW Use Permit. The Town utilizes a separate permit for each company/ agency, and department within the agency, to track construction performed in the right-of-way.
The Town of Yarrow Point – Public Works Department, in conjunction with the Town’s Planning Department, reviews all applications related to the subdivision of land (YPMC Title 16):
- Preliminary Plat, >4 lots (YPMC 16.12)
- Final Plat (YPMC 16.24)
- Short Plat, <4 lots (YPMC 16.28)
- Boundary Line Adjustment (YPMC 16.32)<